No need to rent a car for your vacation to Fernie, BC.
Direct connection to Fernie 5 times a week!
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- From December 26, 2018, to March 31st, 2019
- Transfer Time of 3 hours and 45 minutes
- $139 per adult and $79 per child up to 15 years old. Prices are for one-way trips and don’t include the 5% GST.
Calgary Airport (YYC) to Fernie Schedule
Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- 6:00 pm – Departs from Airport
- 9:45 pm – Arrives in Fernie
Wednesday and Saturday
- 5:00 pm – Departs from Airport
- 8:45 pm – Arrives in Fernie
Airport pickup: After collecting your luggage, meet with your driver inside the terminal at the arrival level at door # 5. Look for the ”Mountain High Shuttle & Charter, Fernie BC” sign.
Fernie to Calgary Airport (YYC) Schedule
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sundays
- 11:00 am – Fernie Alpine Resort (Lizard Creek, Slopeside, Snow Creek Lodge, Griz Inn and Timberline Lodge)
- 11:15 am – Fernie Stanford Resort and Super 8
- 11:30 am – 901 Fernie, Best Western, Canadas Best Value Inn, Park Place Lodge, Raging Elk Hostel, Red Tree Lodge, and Snow Valley Motel.
Terms of Service
Mountain High Shuttle and Charter will not be responsible for delays causing missed flights that are the result of inclement weather, unforeseen road closures, highway construction, abnormally heavy traffic, or any other conditions outside of its control.
During holidays and peak travel days, please be aware that weather, traffic or unforeseen road closures can severely impact travel times in the mountains.
Availability may be limited for last minute changes. We encourage guests to plan accordingly and purchase travel insurance to cover the potential for missed flights and resulting expenses.
Be ready 15 minutes before scheduled pickup time. This is especially important on snowy mornings where travel may be delayed.
Pets are not permitted with the exception of service dogs.
Inbound flight delay
In the event of a flight delay, the shuttle will wait for a maximum of 1 hour from initial schedule time provided at booking. Drivers will not wait for delayed luggage.
Passengers are allowed two pieces of luggage plus a carry-on. All skis and snowboards must be properly packaged for transport. Please inform us beforehand of any oversized luggage (or special luggage such as musical instruments). Surcharges may apply for oversize luggage.
Reservations are non-refundable if canceled within 24 hours of scheduled time. Shuttle reservations have a cancellation fee of 10% per person of total booking.